A how-to-guide for brands and brokers looking to boost their market presence
Get ready to take over your local market by hosting and promoting dozens (or even hundreds!) of open houses in one amazing weekend. With some upfront planning and the right team in place, you can create buzz for your brand while setting your agents up with brand-new, in-market buyer leads.
Follow this checklist to ensure you don’t miss any key steps, including:
- Forming a planning committee and delegating out tasks
- Hiring and working with top marketing vendors
- Planning incentives that drive foot traffic and agent participation
- Communicating important deadlines and promotions to your agents
- Measuring your success and planning for the future